2. COVID Guidelines: We follow strict guidelines for COVID to keep ourselves and everyone safe. All vehicles are cleaned before every lesson, and regular tests are taken. We have a strict 72-hour cancellation policy and if you test positive for COVID, you will still be required to pay for the lesson.
3. Lesson Prices: Our lesson prices are as follows:
- 1.5 Hour Lesson: £60
- 2 Hour Lesson: £80
- Evening 5.30pm 1.5 Hours: £75
- Evening 5.30pm 2 Hours: £90
- Test: £120
- 1.5 Hour Lesson: £75
- 2 Hour Lesson: £90
- Test: £130
5. Lesson Start Times: Your driving instructor will make every effort to meet you at the start of the time booked for your lesson. However, this is dependent upon traffic conditions. You are asked to be prepared to start 10 minutes earlier or later than the time booked. Late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may result in a lesson being forfeited.
7. Termination of Lessons: The instructor reserves all rights to cancel a lesson at any time due to improper care and attention to instruction or bad, ill-mannered behavior that could cause danger to the instructor or general public. This will result in the loss of a fee for the lesson.
8. Personal Hygiene: Please ensure that your personal hygiene is up to standard. Our instructors have the right to refuse a lesson if poor hygiene is present, and you will still be required to pay for it.
9. Driving Tests: You must show a competent level of independent driving before your driving instructor can take you to your booked driving test. We require you to pass a minimum of 2 mock tests in a row before we can assist you to test. If your instructor is not satisfied with your driving ability, they have the right to refuse to take you to a booked driving test.
10. Booking in Advance: It is advised to book lessons 3 or 4 weeks in advance to secure convenient times. When block booking, it is recommended that you use a minimum of 5 lessons within a calendar month to retain all that is being taught.
11. Payments and Gift Vouchers: All payments should be paid in full before the lesson commences. We accept different methods of payment. Gift vouchers must be used within 3 months of purchase. Check payments are only accepted in advance to all lessons, as they need to be cleared before the lesson commences.
12. Fines and Points: If you receive any tickets, fines, or points while on driving lessons, you will be held fully responsible for them as it is your responsibility to follow guidelines